Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Roots Wikipedia Article

The Roots Wikipedia article was a little more tough to edit than the other articles I was working on throughout this project. The reason that it was so tough is because the article was very up to date and had almost any relevant information that I could think of. Additionally, since I am not an expert on the group, just a fan, it was a harder to know any extra information to add that wasn't already there. I did add a section about the upcoming events, which I thought was an important decision. Overall, the article was monitored pretty closely, and someone would make changes to the upcoming events and delete the old ones. Overall, this article seems to be kept up to date and worked on regularly so overall it should continue to improve in the future.

Links to Article Edits:
Wikipedia Edit Article 4
Wikipedia Article 4 Edit 2
Wikipedia Article 4 Edit 3

No comments: