Thursday, May 10, 2007

Jonathan Dayton High School Wikipedia Article

The Jonathan Dayton High School article, I believed made some significant progress throughout my time editing it. With the help of me and others the article gained more substance and really began to give a lot more of a feel for the school. Before I really thought the article was lacking in certain areas, such as the sports and extracurricular activities, these are two areas that can be really important to students in high school. For many people, whether its a sport or an activity, can really be a big part of their high school experience. So overall I think the progress of this article has been very positive, there is still work to be done, but it is definitely improved.

Links to Article Edits:
Wikipedia Article 2 Edit
Wikipedia Article 2 Edit 2
Wikipedia Article 2 Edit 3

No comments: