Friday, March 2, 2007

Comment 1

I was looking through my teammates blogs when I noticed Tyler's blog about the Click Z article about the partnership created between the NBA and Youtube. I also took a look at the article and found it very interesting. It is interesting to see the new and creative ways that people are using to market. I agree with what Tyler was saying how this definitely is a great example of the trends in marketing. Since mainstream marketing is becoming less effective due to clutter and many other reasons, marketers need to find these creative ways. The Internet is now becoming a major source of these creative marketing techniques.

The great thing about the NBA and Youtube collaboration is that it helps to let the fans interact and show off their skills. Youtube is already a popular sight and urging this kind of participation would really give the NBA fans a chance to participate actively. I thought this was a great choice and interesting blog to read!

No comments: